Here are links to important Return to Capus guidelines and references for you to use as you put your reopening plans together.
Schools have to ensure their campuses are as safe as they can be. Students, employees, vendors, and visitors may all have fears of returning to work or school. Creating, implementing, and communicating what your organization is doing for safety will diminish these fears. This article includes references and guidance for creating and communicating your plan.
The Latest COVID-19 Infection Rates and Disease Intelligence
- Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) Coronavirus global tracker
- COVID ACT NOW, a multidisciplinary team of technologists, epidemiologists, health experts, and public policy leaders working to provide disease intelligence and data analysis on COVID in the U.S.
- Determine what state, local or industry mandates will impact the reopening of your facilities, worksites, or locations. Resources:
- Investigate federal, state, and local OSHA laws and update Human Resource policies and procedures as needed.
- Determine what methods to use to screen employees, visitors, students, or vendors before entering your facility as well as COVID-19 case investigation and contact tracing.
- Post notifications and reminders for social distancing, hygiene, and Do's and Don'ts.
Legal Guidance for Return to Work Policies and Procedures
- Husch Blackwell Return to Work Policy Generator
- Ropes and Gray Return to Work Advice
- Haynes and Boone Return to Work Advice
Other Industry Resources