Reasons you may be seeing a login failed message, and what to do about it
A common method of logging into ReturnSafe is by using your Name, Cell Phone and Email. If you are receiving an error, here are some possible reasons why:
- Each user must use a UNIQUE phone number, since the purpose is to verify identity by sending a code to the individual's phone.
- If your phone number has been used to login previously by another user, or by you with a different email address, please contact an admin at your organization to update the phone/email
- If your phone number has changed, please contact at admin at your organization to update the phone number associated with your account
- Landlines that are incapable of receiving an SMS cannot be used
- If you are attempting to use an international phone number, here's how.
- If your phone number is accepted, but you aren't receiving an SMS, see this article.